- 07 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Outcome Data Specifications
- Updated on 07 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
This article provides the technical details for how to transfer outcome data to Jornaya so that it can be paired with our Outcome Data Dashboard.
Outcome Data File Specifications
First things first, let's get a data file ready for transfer and ingestion
File Naming Convention
Please follow the following file naming convention so that the file can be easily identified when transferred to Jornaya.
Your Jornaya Account code can be found in the Jornaya Member Portal by clicking "Settings" (the gears in the top right of the Portal) and then clicking “My Account”.
In order for Jornaya to ingest data from an outcome file, the file must be a standard CSV file, and include the following column headers/values:
- Date/Timestamp: Accurate to the secondo f when the inquiry was received
- EXAMPLE: MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss
- LeadiD Token: The unique Jornaya 36-character GUID associated with each inquiry
- RecordiD: A unique record identifier that is internal to your business (usually an LMS or CRM ID)
- Disposition Status: The conversion you would like to measure with a maximum of 10 outcomes. These can be in multiple columns (preferred) or in a single column
- Worked Status: Did you attempt to contact the lead? (usually "yes" or "no")
- Cost Per Lead: Indicates the actual price paid for each lead (always a dollar value)
- Additional Data Points: Any additional data points that should be associated with the conversion of the lead with a maximum of 40. Additional data points can be used to segment analyses. Examples of additional data points include:
- Product line
- State of residence
- Internal inquiry score
- Outcome data can be transferred to Jornaya via a Jornaya-hosted SFTP. If you would prefer to use an alternative data transfer method please contact email@example.com
- If you do not yet have login credentials for a Jornaya SFTP please firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your Jornaya Customer Success / Account Manager.
- Once connected to the Jornaya SFTP, upload the desired file to the "outcome_data" subfolder
- It is recommended that the first file be a historical file extending back at least 90 days and often up to 2years (as long as Jornaya LeadiD tokens are available for the traffic)
Recurring files should be posted weekly on Mondays and include:
- All new leads/calls from the prior week (Monday - Sunday)
- All leads that had a status update in the prior week
Sample Outcome Data Files
The links below include examples of what a complete outcome data file may look like:
Dispositions are in separate columns with a '1' to indicate the token reached that status and timestamps in separate columns.
Dispositions are in separate columns with only a timestamp indicating the token reached that status.
Example Disposition Statuses by Vertical
The following table includes example dispositions by vertical. The list is not comprehensive and additional dispositions can be included. Your file does not need to include all dispositions however, including more is recommended in order to enable a more robust analysis of your inquiries.